- Before using File Undelete, you should download the zip file or EXE install file. If you have a zip file,
you need unzip it to a folder. If you have an EXE install file, you should install it on a drive.
Please do not unzip or install the software on the same drive as which you will scan and recover data to
avoid possible damage of the original data.
- Launch the EXE file "FileUndelete.exe"
- Select a drive from the left tree view list under "My Computer".
- Then click the button "Quick Scan" or "Full Scan" to start scanning
- When scanning is finished, search for the files that you want to
recover from the scanned result.
- If you found the deleted files, check them and recover them to another drive.
- If you can not found the deleted files from the result, you may try a full scan.
"your file undelete is well worth the price. It recovered all my files. While this data recovery was for my personal computer,
I have already recommended it to my friends and colleagues having the same problem.
Thanks for creating such a great product."
-- Rubalcava, Hiram
"We bought the your data recovery software and it recovered all the data we needed.
Thanks to FileUndelete.net’s software."
-- Shirley Kirk
We found your product is extremely professional, and best of all were successful in recover of all our data.
We are very grateful for all that you did to get our system back.
- Vince Gaggo
"Many thanks to File Undelete for turning an absolute disaster into a minor inconvenience.
"Your "File Undelete" software has enabled me to retrieve all of my back up files, from a corrupted USB hard drive.
Loosing this data would have had serious consequences both personal and professional.
I also thank you for the superb support you gave me."
-- Justin Corona